Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to Improve Spoken English

Hello and welcome to Improve Spoken English. This is my first article on this topic, so I will start by introducing myself. I am a programmer by profession. My hobbies include dancing, music, cultural arts and activities.

When I was in my college years, I had to struggle a lot with my spoken English. I used to write very good English, but when it comes to speaking English, I used to get dumb. After college, when I started to appear for interviews, I realized that though I was technically very strong, but still was unable to communicate my thoughts to the Interviewer.

This feeling overpowered me, and I decided to improve my spoken English. today I am working in an MNC, with a cool package. My English is superb, and I am proud of the way I improved it.

In this blog, I will discuss various ways of improving spoken English. I hope that this blog will help many aspirants, who are lost and have lost hope. It would be my best effort to come out with all the methods that I tried to improve my spoken English, and even come up with new ideas for improving the communication power.

Keep checking this blog, for more updates on how to improve spoken English.

No comments:

Post a Comment